COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT:
I promise to deliver the best sliced fresh sandwiches, a better value, a clean restaurant and prompt friendly service.
Reports directly to the Area Supervisor or Restaurant Owner for job functions, assignments, projects, and accountability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential Function: Responsible and accountable for restaurant profitability by fulfilling the Corporate Mission Statement through supervising day-to-day restaurant operations and enforcing all Port of Subs policies and procedures.
- Follow and ensure compliance with Port of Subs method of operation and method of preparation consistent with the Operations Manual.
- Increase restaurant sales volume by utilizing Port of Subs training, guest service, and marketing techniques. Analyze sales numbers weekly.
- Generate restaurant net profit by increasing sales and controlling costs.
- Administer and manage all personnel responsibilities including, but not limited to: recruiting, staffing, evaluating, documentation and disciplinary procedures, incentive programs, and compliance and enforcement of all government rules and regulations.
- Supervise and manage all restaurant accounting including, but not limited to: cash procedures, cash register controls, pay-outs, banking, payroll, scheduling, audits, accounts receivable, ordering, receiving, inventory, sales journal, forecasting, posting and gift certificate program.
- Oversee and direct Local Restaurant Marketing programs.
- Ensure training and testing of all restaurant employees utilizing the training guides and materials.
- Handle and resolve any guest and employee complaints and or/conflicts.
- Supervise and maintain Port of Subs and government standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Manage the maintenance of all equipment, furniture, fixtures, and decor.
- Supervise and manage unit security and protection of company property.
- Ensure a safe environment for Port of Subs employees and guests.
- Be familiar with Human Resource Laws and Regulations.
- All other duties as direct
- Strong guest service and communication skills Excellent organizational skills
- Strong math skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Lift up to 50 lbs on a regular daily basis
- Stand for a minimum of 9 hours per day
- Continuous reaching, stretching, grasping, pushing and bending