COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT:
I promise to deliver the best sliced fresh sandwiches, a better value, a clean restaurant and prompt friendly service.
Reports directly to the Restaurant Manager or Assistant Restaurant Manager for job functions, assignments, projects, and accountability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential Function: Responsible for opening and/or closing the restaurant.
- Ensure compliance with all register, cash audit and deposit procedures. Conduct daily cash register audits.
- Conduct daily bread audits.
- Assist with managing and controlling costs, including food cost and labor percentage.
- Place daily produce order.
- Assist with the training and testing of all team members.
- Complete daily and/or nightly deposit slips.
- Complete banking procedures as needed.
- Maintain Port of Subs and governmental standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Handle and resolve guest complaints.
- Assist with catering.
- All other duties as directed.
Skills Required: Strong guest service and communication skills. Ability to train others.
Physical Requirements: Lift up to 50 lbs on a regular, daily basis, stand for up to 8 hours, continuous reaching, stretching, grasping, pushing and bending.