Why Work at Port of Subs®
With over 140 stores located throughout Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming, Port of Subs® has been proudly serving quality sandwiches and providing superior customer service for over 40 years. Over the years, Port of Subs® has developed a proven training program for all Team Members, a strong internal promotion policy, and the support needed to succeed. As a family-owned company, Port of Subs® strives to treat all employees as “part of the family”. Our success and ability to create a great customer experience is achieved by the quality of our Team Members. If you have outstanding customer service and communication skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn and grow with our fun, fast-paced team, then check out our current openings! (If you don’t see an opening in your area, go ahead and submit the application anyway, then we will have it if a position comes up!)
As a Team Member you will receive:
- Competitive pay, potential for quarterly incentives, and other perks
- Meal and product discounts (yum!)
- Potential for referral bonus – refer your reliable and friendly friends/family and receive a cash bonus
- Flexible scheduling
- Eligible to participate in 401(k) retirement plan
- A clear career path for advancement
- You also get to wear cool Port of Sub T-Shirts
Assistant Managers and Managers are eligible for additional benefits and incentives.
Benefits may vary by location.
Find Your Place at Port of Subs®
Port of Subs® is expanding quickly across the West, and we are always looking for qualified individuals to add to our team.