- Large Office Complexes
- Industrial Complexes
- Shopping Center
- End-cap and drive thru spaces
- 1,000 – 1,800 sq. ft. with minimum width of 20 to 30 feet
- Middle to upper-middle income with average household income above average for the area.
- We attract both Blue-collar and White-Collar workers with the biggest user age group ranging from 18 to 50 years old and a mix of 50/50 male to female.
- Our typical store does a bulk of business during the lunch hour with that portion of the business representing about 70-75% of its total daily business.
- Daytime employment is a very important part of your customer base. In most cases it is necessary to have at least 3,000-4,000 daytime employees as a minimum customer base within a one mile radius of the restaurant. Approximately 80% of a store’s business will come from this daytime employment base within a one mile radius Monday through Friday.
- Upon the selection of your site, Port of Subs® will assist you in the negotiations and design of your restaurant.