COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT:
I promise to deliver the best sliced fresh sandwiches, a better value, a clean restaurant and prompt friendly service.
Reports directly to the Restaurant Manager or Assistant Restaurant Manager for job functions, assignments, projects, and accountability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential Function: Provide outstanding customer service to all customers. Work proficiently in the four basic positions – slicer, middles, register and fourths.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Report for each scheduled shift on time.
- Be proficient in Port of Subs method of operation.
- Be proficient at all applicable positions, including fourth, register, middle and slicer.
- Complete reviews and testing for each applicable position.
- Follow and complete daily tasks assigned on assignment cards/task list.
- Maintain Port of Subs and governmental standards of food safety and sanitation.
- Comply with all restaurant policies for working in a safe manner.
- Learn process for handling and resolving customer complaints.
- All other duties as directed by management.
Skills Required: Strong customer service and communication skills
Physical Requirements: Lift up to 50 lbs on a regular, daily basis, stand for up to 8 hours, continuous reaching, stretching, grasping, pushing and bending.